To ensure your competition is professionally run, your compettion organiser must register your event with the British Crown Green Bowling Association (BCGBA).  

Requests for an Open Contest Certificate must, in the first instance, be made via your county association secretary.

Once approved by your county, your secretary will notify the BCGBA Chief Executive Officer who in turn will contact you to arrange payment of the small fee and the issue of your certificate. 

Click on the link below to download the Application Form.

BCGBA Open Contest Certificate Application (Word)

BCGBA Open Contest Certificate Application (PDF)